And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Monday 13 June 2011

Cupboards and paint stations

Thought I would give you a little look at my cupboard of figures. I have a whole lot of AT-43 models but they have been packed away to allow me some space. Besides that game has crashed as well. Rackham are a disaster. Don't get me started on the ditching of the original Confrontation... which was surely one of the best games ever, the figures were stunning. If you look hard enough you can see my Wolfen and Cadwallon figures in there.
Here is a close up of my FSA Dystopian Wars fleet. Cool game.

And finally this is my painting station. Highly mobile and very messy. Takes me a while to find the paint pot I want. I use a mixture of Vallejo and GW paints. Would just use all Vallejo but up until now we had lacked a supplier. Luckily a local bloke who has his own gaming supply business has got some in. Well done Andrew from Hobby Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment