And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Saturday 26 January 2013

Dreadball on a Saturday night

My wife got out Titanic to watch so I took off to my mates house for a game. "You choose" he said when I called to figure out what to play. So I went over to my cupboard of figures to try and choose. Not easy when I have 11 different game systems to pick from. See how many you can pick from my picture ;-)
Anyway after much debate I picked up my latest Orx and Goblin Dreadball team and took them for their first outing. Turned out to be a real arm wrestle playing the Forge Fathers (dwarfs). Very tough team but finally one of my goblin jacks managed to throw a strike after repeated misses and I won1-0 in overtime. Good game and a nice way to fill in the evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment