And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Saturday 19 May 2012

Fallschirmjager army finished

Well finally all done. 1500 points of FJ all painted for my first tournament 'Southcon' coming up in a couple of weeks.

This week I finished my Light panzarpah platoon and Pak38s (although just noticed on the photos I forgot to put flock on so will fix that tonight).

Had been trying to think of what to do for my objectives and was abit stumped. I thought I would have to buy a couple of extra vehicles to use when I stumbled upon a post on the Battlefront forum where some bloke had just put a flag so I took that adapted it and put some para containers on it with the flags. The flags are of course Fallshirmjager. I got a bit anal and got the container codes of the 'net' so each container is coded accordingly.
This week's work
Light Panzerpah patrol
Objective #1

Objective #2
The finished army
Next on the plans is a display board. I just find having one makes it easy for using an army at a tournment and transporting from game to game.

No comments:

Post a Comment