And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year resolutions

Well 2011 is now in the past. Noteable for me gaming wise was the amount of new games I have started. Over the course of the year I got into Dystopian wars, Uncharted seas, Bushido, Eden, Flames of war, and IABSM (I ain't been shot mum). Then just when I think that has got to be it along comes Dark Age.
Had a game at a mate's house a couple of days ago and it rocks. Miniatures are top draw. So looks like my first new purchase for 2012 will be a Forsaken list but more of that later in the year.

Sadly got out of Lassalle this year after big outlay for figures. Fantastic ruleset but I just could not motivate myself to paint 130+ 28mm figures that are all very similar. Painting should not be a chore.

So looking ahead to 2012 I really want to get my FOW army all finished so I can get away to a few tournaments. Apart from that lots of skirmish type gaming and with plenty of systems to choose from that should not be a problem. I have a several interests outside gaming that I really want to spend more time in this year so looks like I will be busy in 2012 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment