And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Sunday 25 December 2011

First FJ stand

After a bit of experimenting and sorting the right colours etc I have finished my first stand of fallschirmjagers for FOW. Need to get a crack on as my regualr gaming mate, Bruce, has nearly painted a company of Brits. We are going to be using them for the IABSM (I ain't been shot Mum) ruleset by Toofatlardies (see link below) plus I will be using mine for FOW.
http://toofatlardies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=30&zenid=1f04fe23b8f74c311a2665618155f602
The commander has a red spotted scarf around his neck. I have to say I enjoy painting 15mm so very quick to do and when done will look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment