And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Saturday 26 April 2014

Romans on bases

Well made abit of a dent in my Roman army. Four stands painted and just stuck on bases. Took me most of Friday and Saturday but got there. I have two stands of skirmishers I will paint up tonight to complete a good few days. Next big job is four stands of spear, 32 figures, which I hope to finish by the end of next week. After that just six stands of cavalry and my baggage plus a few casualty markers.
 

3 comments:

  1. Great effort Craig, you should have this finished in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate, I would like to give you a Liebster award. Look at my blog for directions.
    http://panzerfaustnostalgia.blogspot.co.nz/
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete