And so it began...

My intention for this blog is for it to be a record of my gaming experiences, trials, tribulations and painting and modelling efforts.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

New game - Eden

I have been trying to avoid new games as I really need to get on and get my napoleonics army painted however my regular gaming mate, Bruce, introduced me to this game, Eden. Great models and after one game I was hooked. Order has gone away for some new models already. Fortunately you don't need many models to play as it is a skirmish type game. It is set in a post apocalyptic setting with five different factions; Bamakas (tribesmen), ISC (tech), Clowns (looneys), Convoy (Mad max types) and Matriachy (Religous sect). I have gone for the ICS. Here are some of the models from the factions...





No comments:

Post a Comment